The Monkey Trail Canopy Zipline is one of several Zipline adventures on Roatan, Bay islands, Honduras.
Safety comes first, thus a highly trained and qualified guide will assist you throughout the canopy zipline tour. The guide will provide you with an orientation and instructions. In addition, the tour guide will provide high quality equipment needed for your zipline adventure tour.
The Monkey Trail Canopy consists of:
- Duration of Canopy Zipline Tour is 45-60 Minutes
- 13 Zip Line Traverses
- 17 Platforms at Different Height Levels
- Longest Cable is 813 Feet, Highest Point is 135 Feet
- Canopy Zipline Tour is Approximately 2 Miles Long
What To Bring:
- Camera or Video Camera (GoPro would be cool!)
- Sunscreen and Bug Repellant
- Bathing Suit and Towel
- Cash/Credit Cards for Incidentals
TIPS & TRICKS
You may be traveling with family or a group of friends where not everyone is wanting (or can) to try ziplining. In this scenario, we recommend the Gumbalimba Nature Park Tour for those individuals. In addition, by adding the park tour to the Monkey Trail Canopy Zipline, you will be able to meet the others at the beach or park afterwards and spend equal amount of time at this tour attraction! However, expect 3 to 4 hours with any tour combination before returning to your cruise ship for departure or resort.
If you want the Gumbalimba Nature Park ONLY, clicking here.
You will have the option to upgrade the Monkey Trail Canopy Zipline during the booking process, just proceed by clicking on the green "Book Now" button above.
Discover Roatan Excursions & Tours staff are committed in providing you with an exceptional experience while visiting Roatan. This dedicated group of individuals assist hundreds upon hundreds of island visitors yearly. The tour company's goal is to provide pleasurable life long memories with new and returning island guests.
- Round Trip Transportation (Air-Conditioned)
- Monkey Trail Canopy Zipline Guide
- Small and Large Group Accommodations
- Gumbalimba Nature Park & Beach Access (upgrade required)
Amenities: Changing Area, Gift Shop, Rest Area, Restrooms, Restaurant, Snack Bar.