King Kong Extreme Zipline
Departure / Return Location:
Excursion Start Time:
About King Kong Extreme Zipline
King Kong Extreme Zipline in Coxen Hole, Roatan is a thrill seekers dream. This new zip-line adventure will have your adrenaline pumping, with soaring heights of over 380 feet and speeds up to 70 mph. The twenty-three zip-line platforms are located at various heights in the canopy rainforest, providing for incredible views from any angle. Fourteen double zip-line cables provide safety for the most extreme zip-line experience on Roatan.
The friendly and highly trained zip-line guides at King Kong Extreme Zipline are ready to begin your adventure. All zip-line participants will receive a short orientation with instructions before the tour begins. A tandem zip-line tour is available with prior a request, make sure to place the request with us during booking.
The King Kong Extreme Zipline consists of:
- Duration of zip-line adventure is approx. 60 Minutes
- 14 zip line cables (not including emergency cables)
- 23 platforms at different heights
- Longest cable is over 2000 Feet, highest point is 380 Feet
- King Kong Extreme Zipline Canopy Tour is approximately two miles Long
What To Bring:
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Camera and/or GoPro
- Sunscreen & Insect Repellent
- Cash or Credit Card for incidentals
- Beach Towel & Small Backpack
This zipline excursion also features a restaurant and gift shop on location. If time permits, you may have something to eat/drink here (sold separately) or wait until you have reached West Bay Beach. Please consult with the company tour guide for excursion status. Beach break portion of excursion not required.
Have a Question?
Don’t worry, your info is never used for spam.