The Mayan Jungle Canopy Zipline is one of several zipline adventures on Roatan, Bay islands, Honduras.
Safety comes first, thus a highly trained and qualified guide will assist you throughout the canopy zipline tour. The guide will provide you with an orientation and instructions. In addition, the tour guide will provide high quality equipment needed for your zipline adventure tour.
The Mayan Jungle Canopy Zipline consists of:
- Duration of Canopy Zipline Tour is 45-60 Minutes
- 12 Zip Line Traverses
- 12 Platforms at Different Height Levels
- Longest Cable is 507 Feet, Highest Point is 45 Feet
- Canopy Zipline Tour is Approximately 1.5 Miles Long
What To Bring:
- Camera or Video Camera (GoPro would be cool!)
- Sunscreen and Bug Repellent
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Cash/Credit Cards for Incidentals
TIPS & TRICKS
You may be traveling with family or a group of friends where not everyone is wanting (or can) to try ziplining. In this scenario, we recommend the Mayan Eden Eco Park Tour for those individuals. In addition, by adding the park tour to the Mayan Jungle Canopy Zipline, you will be able to meet the others at the park afterwards and spend equal amount of time at this tour attraction! However, expect 3 to 4 hours with any tour combination before returning to your cruise ship for departure or resort.
If you want the Mayan Eden Eco Park ONLY, clicking here.
You will have the option to upgrade the Mayan Eden Canopy Zipline during the booking process, just proceed by clicking on the green "Book Now" button above. Get a free Roatan souvenir with your purchase!
Discover Roatan Excursions & Tours staff are committed in providing you with an exceptional experience while visiting Roatan. This dedicated group of individuals assist hundreds upon hundreds of island visitors yearly. The tour company's goal is to provide pleasurable life long memories with new and returning island guests.
- Round Trip Transportation (Air-Conditioned)
- Mayan Jungle Canopy Zipline Guide
- Small and Large Group Accommodations
- Chlidren Discount for Ages 6 to 12
- Mayan Eden Eco Park (upgrade required)
Amenities: Changing Area, Gift Shop, Rest Area, Snack Bar, Restrooms.