Mayan Jungle Canopy Zipline
Departure / Return Location:
Excursion Start Time:
About Mayan Jungle Canopy Zipline
The Mayan Jungle Canopy Zipline is located at Victor Bodden’s Monkey Business, a popular animal park in Sandy Bay, Roatan. Nestled in a valley between the canopy rainforest, zip-line island guests will enjoy panoramic hillside views of the Caribbean Sea and the surrounding canopy rainforest. A tranquil experience awaits you as you fly above the meadows below.
Safety comes first, thus a highly trained and qualified guide will assist you throughout the Mayan Jungle Canopy Zipline Tour. The guide will provide you with a brief orientation and instructions. In addition, the tour guide will provide high quality equipment needed for your zip-line adventure tour.
The Mayan Jungle Canopy Tour consists of:
- Duration of Canopy Zipline Tour is 45-90 Minutes
- 12 Zip Line Traverses
- 12 Platforms at Different Height Levels
- Longest Cable is 2000 Feet, highest point is 300 Feet
- Canopy zip-line adventure is Approximately 1.5 Miles Long
- 2 suspension bridges
TIPS & TRICKS
You may be traveling with family or a group where not everyone is wanting to zip-line. In this scenario, we recommend that non zip-line participants purchase the Beach Break or Victor Bodden’s Monkey Business excursion only. (Beach break or animal park included in zip-line purchase.)
WHAT TO BRING:
- Camera or Video Camera (GoPro would be cool!)
- Comfortable Clothing
- Sunscreen and Bug Repellent
- Bathing Suit & Towel (if participating in beach break)
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Cash/Credit Cards for Incidentals
Have a Question?
Don’t worry, your info is never used for spam.