South Shore Canopy Zipline Adventure
Departure / Return Location:
Excursion Start Time:
About South Shore Canopy Zipline Adventure
The South Shore Canopy Zipline is an action packed shore excursion, about a 20 minute scenic drive from your port of call. A top rated Roatan zip-line adventure, you will experience flight above the jungle canopy with beautiful scenic views of the Caribbean Sea. Don’t forget your bathing suit and eco-friendly sunscreen for the beach afterwards!
Safety comes first, thus a highly trained and qualified guide will assist you throughout the canopy zip-line tour. The guide will provide you with an orientation and instructions. In addition, the tour guide will provide high quality equipment needed for your zip-line adventure tour.
The South Shore Zipline Adventure consists of:
Duration of zip-line adventure is approx. 60 Minutes
- 11 zip line cables (not including emergency cables)
- 16 platforms at different heights
- Longest cable is 1300 Feet, highest point is 100 Feet
- South Shore Canopy Tour is approximately two miles Long
What To Bring:
- Camera or video camera (GoPro would be cool!)
- Eco-friendly sunscreen and bug repellent
- Bathing suit and towel
- Cash/Credit cards for other purchases
NOTE: Island guests not participating in the South Shore Zipline Adventure may purchase the West Bay Beach Day Pass. Zip-line participants will join you in West Bay after their activity.
Have a Question?
Don’t worry, your info is never used for spam.